Haven’t got a fireplace?
Not to worry, with our cardboard fireplace you can unleash your creativity this Christmas!
- Easy to set up and mobile
- You can decorate it yourself
- Made from 73% recycled cardboard with the remaining 27% made from FSC certified wood fibers
- EU made (Amsterdam) in small batches
- 100% recyclable
96 x 30 x 140 cm (LxWxH), 4kg
The ins and outs, what you can and can't recycle, we have all the info.
What is an ecobrick and where can I drop it off? Your questions answered.
Having a plastic free party is easier than you think! Find out how to plan yours.
Subscribe to our newsletter here to find out about new products, back-in-stock, sales, sustainability news and more!