New adult tie-back face masks made from 100% cotton!
- Reusable cotton masks, 2 layers of 100% cotton
- Stay dry longer
- Have a comfortable fit (tested throughly by our teams - read: families)
- Natural and eco-friendly
- Replace the mask as soon as it gets wet and at least once a day
- Store used mask in an airtight container before washing
- Wash at 40C with detergent
- Reshape the mask when still wet and hang dry
- Iron the mask on high
We can not guarantee that our masks will prevent the transmission of disease, but they should help!
PLEASE REMEMBER, that masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
VERY IMPORTANT: The above is our research and best belief, but we do not provide medical advice and our produce is not FDA approved, please use common sense and STAY HEALTHY!
For sanitary reasons returns will not be accepted.
Masks should be washed before first use and after each use.
Please note that hot water opens up the natural fibers in clothes to release the dye, while cold water keeps them closed, trapping the dye inside to prevent bleeding.
As for ironing, like any other pure cotton piece, the masks may require ironing but that’s up to each person to decide.