Replacement Head - Wooden Washing Up Brush - Large, 5cm
Replacement heads for your large dish brush (5cm).
EcoCoconut Kitchen Dish Brush
a biodegradable and highly durable multipurpose cleaning brush that has been designed to bring sustainable style to your kitchen, with the functionality to deliver a superior clean.
its handles are made from FSC accredited timber and the bristles are made from sustainably farmed coconut husk's which is the outside of dried coconuts.
this product is 100% plastic free!
hand wash in warm soapy water.
25 x 5 x 3cm.
Eco Egg Laundry Egg - Spring Blossom (70 washes)
The Natural Detergent Breakthrough
The award-winning Laundry Eco Egg is a complete replacement for washing detergent.
It contains scientifically formulated, patented cleaning pellets and it is these pellets that are the secret to the Laundry Eco Egg's amazing cleaning power.
The egg contains two types of cleaning pellets:
Dark coloured tourmaline ceramic pellets, these weaken the adhesive forces between the dirt and fabric
White mineral pellets - these naturally ionize the oxygen molecules in the water which then penetrate deep into the fabric lifting away the dirt and grime, without fading colours or damaging the fibres.
Just pop it in the drum of your washing machine, no powder, liquid, tablets or gels required.
This innovative Laundry Eco Egg is a real alternative to harsh chemicals, giving great results, naturally.
- Just simply place it into drum of your washing machine along with your laundry, no other liquids or powders are required.
- Wash up to 60C and is even better on cooler washes to save energy.
- Safe for use with fabric softener or a few drops of essential oil
- Suitable for white and coloured clothes, no bleaches
- Safe for all fabrics, even delicates
- The Laundry Egg also does not leave any residue as with powdered detergent, therefore there is no need for a rinse cycle. This can save you time, energy and even more money with every wash.
- The Laundry Egg will naturally soften fibres even in hard water, so no fabric softener is required.
The Laundry Egg will save you so much money, from just 3c per wash, you'll never buy washing detergent ever again!
Its hypoallergenic and great for sensitive skin, Supported by Allergy UK and the National Eczema Society, the Laundry Egg is dermatologically tested and perfect for even the most sensitive skin.
And let's not forget, it's eco-friendly, great for the environment, no harsh chemicals, far less pollution!
- Does the Eco Egg contain harsh chemicals?
No, none of the products in the range contain any harsh chemicals, petrochemicals, optimisers, bleaches or amonias that normal detergents often contain.
- How Long Will the Eco Egg Last?
Approximately 70 washes. Note: The number of washes that the Laundry Egg will last for depends on many factors including the hardness of your water, the load size and the length of the cycle. 70 washes is an approximation for guidance only.
- Is the Eco Egg Safe to Use with Sensitive Skin including Babies Skin?
Yes absolutely, as there are no harsh chemicals involved. All our products have been assessed and approved by Allergy UK, the leading medical charity for sufferers of allergy, sensitivity and intolerance.
The Notebook | SALE
** From €8 to €6 **
Lir Shampoo Bar - Seaweed & Mint by Janni Bars
Named after Manannan Mac Lir, the Irish god for the Sea, this blissful blue bar is loaded with Carrageen Seaweed powder and Sea salt and a fresh minty scent.
Seaweed is a rich source of vitamins and minerals including vitamin B12, vitamin E, amino acids and minerals which help to soothe dry hair and scalp and helps to rebuild damaged hair, creating thicker and healthier hair.
The added sea salt helps to put volume in your hair, giving your hair some va-va-volume!
13L GreenSax Compostable Bin Bags - 10 bags per roll
GreenSax 13 LTR Compostable Bags are perfect for lining your kitchen caddy or brown bin. When full, simply tie closed to keep bad odours in. Then put into your home composter or kerbside organic waste bin.
This bag is certified 100% compostable and will break down completely and quickly, helping return nutrients to the earth.
13 Ltr / 3.4 Gal (approx.) - 425mm (width) x 600mm (height)
Wooden Pencil Sharpener
Feel great about where it comes from!
* What's it made from? Wood, metal * What's it packaged in? Nothing * Plastic-free? Yes 100% * Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it!
* Biodegradable compostable? Wood - yes; metal - no * Recyclable? Yes
Feel great about you and your child using it!
* Great for ages: 4+. Includes normal pencil-sharpening blade
Freya Vegan Deodorant Balm by Wild Rose Botanicals
Love your body, furry friends + mother earth.
Free of the nasties — aluminum, parabens, talcs, palm oils, triclosan, phthalates, propylene glycol and fragrance. This balm works with you rather than stopping the natural function of sweating to allow your body to exhale what does not serve it.
Made with ethically sourced vegan ingredients of organic raw + unrefined coconut oil and shea butters that nourish the skin. Candelilla wax from the arid desert of mexico is protective + skin conditioning and a lovely alternative to beeswax. Gentle arrowroot powder that absorbs moisture whilst leaving a silky texture + a daily dose of pure magnesium oil to replenish the body. The essential oil blend of soothing lavender, geranium and juniper berry leave you grounded in the present ready to greet the day with intentionality.
To use gently push from the bottom, leaving a bit of balm peeking out. Apply to clean underarms, use sparingly as it glides on so smooth, let dry + go take on the world.
Made with love by hand in small batches in ireland. Wild Rose Botanicals use mindful ingredients to lessen our impact + their cardboard tubes have been created from 100% recycled paper, are compostable & recyclable.
If You Care Sponge Cloths are made in a patented process from a three dimensional blending of cellulose, non-GMO unbleached cotton and mirabilite - a natural mineral salt. During the production process, the mirabilite is washed out, leaving the remaining blend (70% cellulose & 30% cotton) extremely porous, which makes the sponge cloth extraordinarily absorbent. It can absorb up to 20 times its own weight in water.
There is no better or more effective cleaning cloth for kitchens, countertops, bathrooms and general household cleaning, available anywhere. If You Care Sponge Cloths leave no streaks. They absorb liquids easily and quickly and release them with simple wringing. They are remarkably durable, tear and abrasion resistant, reusable over and over again, and can be machine washed in water up to 1900F (880C), up to 300 times.
If You Care Sponge Cloths and their packaging are made from 100% renewable resources and contain no petroleum or other fossil fuel products. Each cloth is reusable and washable many times. These sponge cloths reduce waste and the amount of material going to landfill. The packaging is a biopolymer made from corn starch which is certified compostable in commercial composting facilities, leading to a further reduction in waste, greenhouse gasses and diversion from landfill.
USE & CARE
Rinse cloth and wring out excess water to increase absorbency. Use with water, soap and water, or any household cleaner. After using, rinse thoroughly, wring out water, and leave flat to dry. Cloth can be washed at temperatures up to 1900F (880C) in dishwasher or washing machine with normal loads. Do not use chlorine bleach or chlorine products. After washing, leave to air dry. Do not tumble dry.
Did you know that both If You Care Sponge Cloths and their packaging are certified compostable? Throw them in your compost bin after use. No need to separate!
WayCap Basic Kit 1 Capsule
Welcome to our family, WayCap!
If you want to avoid disposable coffee capsules for health and environmental reasons or even use your own coffee beans, WayCap is for you!
The WayCap capsule is easy to use: with just a little practice in 20 seconds you can enjoy a barista-quality coffee and choose your own blend!
Made from stainless steel.
The kit contains 1 WayCap EZ + 1 Manual Dispenser + 4 interchangeable tops.
Compatible with: Pixie, Inissia, Essenza, Essenza Mini, Lattissima, U, Citiz, Prodigio, Maestria, Creatista and Kitchen Aid.
Disposable coffee pods!
Made from a combination of plastics and aluminium with organic matter inside, disposable coffee pods are not biodegradable.
It takes from 150 to 500 years for aluminium and plastic capsules to breakdown in landfill!
The Cora Ball
The Cora Ball is a microfiber catching laundry ball.
Here is almost everything you need to know to begin washing with your Cora Ball:
1. It's easy: toss, or put, your CORA BALL in your washing machine. The Cora Ball is safe to use in any washing machine, front loader, top loaders (with or without a center spindle), a hybrid, or whatever you have that washes your clothes.
2. READ THIS, your lace will thank you. The Cora Ball works best with your everyday clothes. Please separate your delicates, knits, fine fabrics, anything with tassels, fraying threads or spaghetti straps. There is a chance that these clothes, fabrics, threads or straps work their way into the stalks and wrap, pull or worse. Just keep your Cora Ball on the shelf when you wash these fabrics and delicate garments. If something, like a thin strap, does wrap in your stalks, carefully unwrap. Unless it was made of lace or extremely delicate fabric or had fraying threads, it will be fine.
3. Clean your CORA BALL. Cleaning is easy and similar to cleaning a hairbrush. When you see fuzz/lint balls that are big enough to grab, simply pull them out and throw them in the trash bin (we are working on finding a way to upcycle or recycle them, until then just do the same thing with this lint that you do with your dryer lint).
Frequency: it will take some time, weeks even, for you to see the fuzz / lint (see below for what to expect). We recommend having a look every bunch of washes and when you see a big fuzz/lint ball, take it out. Don't worry about cleaning the whole Cora Ball. Those little tangles of hair and fiber will attract more hair and fiber and grow big enough for you to grab easily.
4. Know your fuzz / lint quotient and how much you are likely to collect. There are a multitude of factors that determine both how many microfibers your clothes produce and how much of that fuzz/lint your Cora Ball is likely to collect. They range from the type of washing machine and soap you use, to the settings, water temperature and even the hard or softness of your water.
Say bye-bye to plastic with this natural rubber eraser!
It does exactly what it says on the tin: it erases pencil marks :)
Feel great about where it comes from:
Raw materials from EU? No (Asia)
Manufactured in EU? Yes
What's it made from? Natural rubber
What's it packaged in? Nothing
Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard box only
Plastic-free? Yes 100%
Reused upcycled or recycled? No
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
Biodegradable compostable? Yes 100% biodegradable, but natural rubber takes more than 3 months to biodegrade and so isn't technically compostable
Reusable refillable? Yes
Feel great about you and your child using it:
Great for ages: All
Shelf life: Indefinite
Safety standards met: Relevant EU safety standards
Easy to wash-off clothes skin? Yes
Improvements we're working on in this product: None, we think this is as good as it gets, but let us know your suggestions!
Eco Egg Laundry Refills - 50 or 210 Washes
When you run out of pellets for your Laundry Egg, don't throw it away, reuse and refill!
The 210 wash refill pack contains 3 bags of mineral pellets which will last the average family for approximately 1 year. This works out at just under 4c per wash!
Lemon Essential Oil - Citrus Collection by Kotanicals
KOTANICAL Lemon Essential Oil is sourced from Italy. Lemon essential oil is extracted by cold pressing over 90kg of lemon rinds to extract just a fractional amount. Best known for adding a zesty scent to cleaning products, lemon is associated with uplifting emotions and a sense of cleanliness.
Adults: add 2 drops to 4 tsp of carrier oil for massage.
Add 4-12 drops to a bowl of steaming water/facial steamer and inhale deeply for 5-10 minutes.
For diffusing, add 10-15 drops to Stone diffuser.
Start with the lowest number of drops; increase as desired.
Country of Origin - Italy | Extraction - Cold expression
Part of Plant - Peel
Learn About Recycling
The ins and outs, what you can and can't recycle, we have all the info.