Formulated for the most delicate skin, this sunscreen is hypoallergenic and features gentle ingredients such as coconut oil, chamomile, calendula and sunflower seed oil, making it light, creamy and easy to apply without running or stinging the eyes. With non-nano zinc oxide as its only active ingredient, it provides UVA-UVB true broad spectrum protection and is very water resistant beyond 80 minutes. The art stick applicator is plastic free, fully recyclable and compostable and features fun, colourful characters, encouraging safe sun practices and the importance of making sustainable choices.
Size: 1.0 oz / 28 g
• Broad spectrum 30+ SPF protection
• Full body coverage
• Very water resistant (up to 80 minutes)
• Dermatologist recommended
• Specifically formulated for children
• Art stick applicator
• Reef safe & cruelty free
• Non nano zinc oxide sole active ingredient - 25%
• Non-GMO and certified organic ingredients
• Never runs or stings eyes
• Recyclable/compostable sunscreen stick (so make sure to keep it dry)
• Compostable merchandising box
• Soy, gluten and nut free
HOW TO USE
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying and at least every 2 hours.
Make sure to keep the compostable stick dry, as it will begin to breakdown when wet.
Active Ingredient: Non Nano Zinc Oxide (25%)
Inactive Ingredients: Sunflower Seed Oil*, Beeswax*, Coconut Oil*, Cocoa Seed Butter*, Calendula Flower Extract*, Sunflower Seed Wax**, Chamomile Flower Extract*, Rosemary Leaf Extract**, Vitamin E**
* USDA Certified Organic
** Certified Natural