Our very first apparel collab is with one of our favourite local designers, say hello to Zizo!
Yes, we have joined forces with the team at Zizo, an Irish conscious clothing brand, to launch our very own The Power of One Collection.
THE POWER OF ONE
One individual, one change, one day at a time… one better planet
At reuzi, we believe that we can all make a difference. What works for me might not work for you but that’s ok - as long as we are doing our bit, as long as we are using our power for the greater good!
Together we have designed a range of gender neutral hoodies and crew neck sweatshirts, for adults & for kids too!
We are loving this collab so beyond much...
- The cotton fabric we use is GOTS certified + grown and dyed using recycled rain water
- Such fabric is also PETA approved vegan and OEKO-TEX certified!
- The threads we've chosen to use for embroidery are GOTS and vegan approved also
- Each garment is made by happy humans in Zizo's Fair Wear Accredited Factories
- Talking about Zizo's factories, they are 100% solar powered!
- Our team believes in diversity + inclusion so we have created gender neutral styles, suitable for everyone
- Each piece is made to order which means that we are not holding any stock AKA we are avoiding all sorts of unnecessary waste!
It’s also very important to us that our pieces won’t end up in landfill, therefore, we designed with this in mind, choosing materials that are both durable and sustainable, to withstand the test of time.
In fact, Zizo went through great lengths to source sustainable materials which can be recycled at the end of their life!
And of course, hands-me-down is always very much encouraged, specially when it comes to pieces made for our little ones.
Each piece is made to order so please allow for 2 weeks delivery.
Please wash on 30 degrees, and do not tumble dry.
Subscribe to our newsletter here to find out about new products, back-in-stock, sales, sustainability news and more!