Tampons with Applicator - Mixed 30 by &SISTERSRegular price €12.99 Save €-12.99
I am a huge fan of menstrual cups but I know that menstrual cups are not everyones cup of tea.
For that reason, I have been looking for environmental-friendly pads and tampons. I wanted to find an alternative that was kind to our bodies as well as kind to the environment 'think biodegradable'
After plenty research, I came across &SISTERS and I am delighted I did!
&SISTERS premium tampons, made with organic cotton, are designed to enhance your wellbeing. better for our bodies, the planet and for womankind: no nasty synthetics, no nasty harmful chemicals and no perfumes.
It's better for our bodies
- 100% pure natural organic cotton core & thread
- No synthetics. No harmful chemicals. No perfumes. No colourants
- Better protection: uniquely woven for maximum absorbency
- Better comfort: widthways expansion
- Gentle insertion: the silky-smooth cardboard applicator has a soft rounded tip for easy non-irritating insertion
- Soft and breathable with a veil to prevent fibre shedding
- Hypoallergenic: pH neutral for sensitive skin Hypoallergenic: pH neutral for sensitive skin
- Individually wrapped
It's better for the planet
- Sustainably-produced organic cotton
- More environmentally-friendlier than synthetic, mass-market feminine care alternatives
- Made with organic cotton certified by Soil Association Certification (DK14305) according to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
It's better for womankind
- 10% of all profits go to support women‚Äôs health, education & economic empowerment across the globe
This pack contains: 8 Light, 18 Medium and 4 Heavy tampons
- Very light (mini), perfect for teens or very light flow days
- Light (regular), perfect for light to medium flow days
- Medium (super), perfect for medium to heavy flow days
- Heavy (super plus) perfect for heavy flow days
*Always use the lowest tampon absorbency for your needs
Made in Italy, Packed in the UK
100% pure natural organic cotton fibres & cotton thread.
The average woman will throw away between 10,000 and 15,000 pads and tampons in her lifetime.
In North America alone, over 20 billion used menstrual products end up in landfills on a yearly basis.
Need I say more?