Panty Liners - Very Light 24 by &SISTERSRegular price €6.99 Save €-6.99
I was always a fan of panty liners but always felt guilty using the plastic alternatives. When I started to look for alternatives for pads and tampons I thought "I better look for panty liners as well!". Again, I wanted to find an alternative that was kind to our bodies as well as kind to the environment "think biodegradable"
After plenty research, I came across &SISTERS and I am delighted I did!
&SISTERS premium liners, made with organic cotton, are designed to enhance your wellbeing. better for our bodies, the planet and for womankind: no nasty synthetics, no nasty harmful chemicals and no perfumes.
It's better for our bodies!
- Made with pure natural organic cotton
- No synthetics. No harmful chemicals. No perfumes. No colourants
- Better comfort: ultra-thin, soft and breathable
- Better protection: uniquely woven cotton core for maximum absorbency, with a waterproof back sheet ensuring the skin is kept clean and dry
- Hypoallergenic: pH neutral for sensitive skin
- Individually wrapped
It's better for the planet!
- Sustainably-produced organic cotton, grown without the need for chemical fertilisers, herbicides or pesticides
- Cotton is purified in a Totally Chlorine Free (TCF) process meaning no chlorine or dioxins.
- Biodegradable cotton core & bio-film wrapper
- Environmentally-friendlier than synthetic, mass-market feminine care alternatives
- Made with organic cotton certified by Soil Association Certification (DK14305) according to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
It's better for womankind!
- 10% of all profits go to support women's health, education & economic empowerment across the globe
This pack is available in mixed-absorbency:
- 6x Medium, perfect for day
- 6x Heavy (extra long length), perfect for night
Made in Italy, Packed in the UK
73% certified organic cotton (the absorbent cotton pad) & 27% biodegradable biopolymer derived from cornstarch (the waterproof back sheet).
Regular panty liners!
The average woman will throw away between 10,000 and 15,000 pads and tampons in her lifetime.
In North America alone, over 20 billion used menstrual products end up in landfills on a yearly basis.
Need I say more?