Eco Egg Laundry Egg - Fragrance Free (70 washes)Regular price €11.99 Save €-11.99
The Natural Detergent Breakthrough
The award-winning Laundry Eco Egg is a complete replacement for washing detergent.
It contains scientifically formulated, patented cleaning pellets and it is these pellets that are the secret to the Laundry Eco Egg's amazing cleaning power.
The egg contains two types of cleaning pellets:
- Dark coloured tourmaline ceramic pellets, these weaken the adhesive forces between the dirt and fabric
- White mineral pellets - these naturally ionize the oxygen molecules in the water which then penetrate deep into the fabric lifting away the dirt and grime, without fading colours or damaging the fibres.
Just pop it in the drum of your washing machine, no powder, liquid, tablets or gels required.
This innovative Laundry Eco Egg is a real alternative to harsh chemicals, giving great results, naturally.
- Just simply place it into drum of your washing machine along with your laundry, no other liquids or powders are required.
- Wash up to 60C and is even better on cooler washes to save energy.
- Safe for use with fabric softener or a few drops of essential oil
- Suitable for white and coloured clothes, no bleaches
- Safe for all fabrics, even delicates
- The Laundry Egg also does not leave any residue as with powdered detergent, therefore there is no need for a rinse cycle. This can save you time, energy and even more money with every wash.
- The Laundry Egg will naturally soften fibres even in hard water, so no fabric softener is required.
The Laundry Egg will save you so much money, from just 3c per wash, you'll never buy washing detergent ever again!
Its hypoallergenic and great for sensitive skin, Supported by Allergy UK and the National Eczema Society, the Laundry Egg is dermatologically tested and perfect for even the most sensitive skin.
And let's not forget, it's eco-friendly, great for the environment, no harsh chemicals, far less pollution!
- Does the Eco Egg contain harsh chemicals?
No, none of the products in the range contain any harsh chemicals, petrochemicals, optimisers, bleaches or amonias that normal detergents often contain.
- How Long Will the Eco Egg Last?
Approximately 70 washes. Note: The number of washes that the Laundry Egg will last for depends on many factors including the hardness of your water, the load size and the length of the cycle. 70 washes is an approximation for guidance only.
- Is the Eco Egg Safe to Use with Sensitive Skin including Babies Skin?
Yes absolutely, as there are no harsh chemicals involved. All our products have been assessed and approved by Allergy UK, the leading medical charity for sufferers of allergy, sensitivity and intolerance.